Fluxtrol Induction Heating Technology Products
Fluxtrol, Inc. is the world leader in magnetic flux control in induction heating systems and other applications. Fluxtrol does research, develops and manufactures magnetic flux controllers using proprietary soft magnetic composites (aka Magneto-Dielectric Materials) produced in both machinable and moldable (formable) varieties. The properties and characteristics of these materials allow using them effectively in a wide range of applications with frequencies from 50 Hz up to 13.56 MHz.
Magnetic flux controllers give users the following benefits:
- Achieve optimal power and temperature distribution
- Heat faster required area thus increasing production rate
- Improve parameters of the inductors and the whole installation
- Shield specific areas from unwanted heating or field exposure
- Save energy in traditional and innovative applications
- Control residual stresses and reduce distortions
- Contactlessly transfer data and power to moving devices
- Create magnetic antennas for special NMR systems, etc.